Accomplished Louisville Attorneys Guide Families Through Challenging Family Law Matters
Dedicated to easing your emotional burden during the search for positive resolutions
Legal issues involving your family or your children can be emotionally draining. When such matters arise, it is important to discuss your options with an experienced family law attorney who can resolve your case as quickly as possible while shielding your family from unnecessary stress. The Louisville family law attorneys at Straw-Boone Doheny Banks & Mudd, PLLC provide personalized attention and reliable guidance to our fellow Kentuckians in a wide range of family law areas.
Compassionate legal guidance from experienced family law attorneys
With more than 100 years of combined experience, our Louisville family lawyers are both well established and highly accomplished. Three of our partners are AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of high ethical standards and professional ability. As our client, you can have confidence in our legal team to offer compassionate counsel and comprehensive support in the following family law areas:
- Child custody and visitation. Few legal issues are as emotionally charged as those relating to the custody of children. Wading through the legal aspects of child custody disputes is difficult for many reasons, including the emotions involved and the complexities of state laws. Our Louisville family lawyers offer the detailed and compassionate guidance you need to understand your custody and visitation rights and pursue resolutions that protect you and your children.
- Child support. Kentucky state guidelines largely determine who must make child support payments and how much they must pay. There are unique situations, however, that may fall outside of state guidelines, so it is important to have skilled and caring attorneys who understand how the guidelines apply to your case. Our lawyers work closely with you to address any factors that may need special attention from the court.
- Child support modification and enforcement. Modifying or enforcing a standing child support order often requires the assistance of a family law judge. Whether you need to modify a support order following a change in income, or must take action to prompt your former spouse to make payments, we take great care to pursue favorable outcomes.
- Divorce. The dissolution of a marriage is a complex legal process that demands careful and considered representation. Our lawyers offer the comprehensive support you need to address each aspect of your divorce and help you move forward.
- Mediation. Couples looking to resolve family law disputes without the intervention of the court may wish to explore the mediation process. Our trained mediators serve as objective sounding boards to drive constructive discussions regarding divorce proceedings, child custody disputes and other family law concerns.
When facing family legal matters, it is important to remember that your situation is unlike anyone else’s. Therefore, it is vital you receive legal guidance tailored to your unique situation. We are committed to resolving your family law case with the skill and compassion you deserve.
Contact our Louisville family law attorneys today
The Louisville family lawyers at Straw-Boone Doheny Banks & Mudd, PLLC draw upon nearly 100 years of combined experience in resolving your family law case. Our dedicated attorneys are committed to helping you move forward in a positive way. To discuss your legal concerns, contact us online or call 502-568-4700.